Sunday, September 18, 2005

In the yard

Noah is doing great standing. Mommy is getting worried. One day he is going to just let go and start walking. He is already cruising around furniture and in particular his bed. His crib is right next to our bed. A couple weeks ago I woke up to see a little boy looking at me laughing and saying “ma ma ma ma.” I was very surprised!

From that point on he has decided that standing and walking are the way to move. And even though he hasn’t really crawled yet, he finds a way to get over to whatever he wants to pull himself up on. He has been getting brave this past week, he will only hold on with one hand and then lean over to something else so that he can walk.

He was fascinated by the tree that he is standing by. He is really good at ripping leaves off. He loves to eat leaves, and grass, and sticks, and anything else that he can stuff in his mouth! Mommy has to keep a close eye on Noah every minute she is outside with him.

I love the little outfit he is wearing in these pictures. It has an old car on the back of his shirt. Everything is 12 month size! Just to remind everyone in these pictures he is only 8 ½ months. I've been calling him "my big little boy" lately.
He was so good the day I took these. In fact he has been a really good boy lately. He always seems happy now and you can get him to giggle at almost anything.

No comments: