Monday, December 17, 2007

fa la la *crash* ut oh!

and with that a whole 1/2 gallon of Oberweis eggnog - almost 6 bucks for a bottle is all over the floor. Glass everywhere, eggnog yet to be tasted spreading across the floor. But not to be beaten I stuck my finger in it at the risk of ingesting glass and tasted. Two huge thumbs up for Oberweis, if you like eggnog this is what eggnog is suppose to taste like. We WILL buy another bottle.

And lucky for my little Bear he was wearing shoes at the time of the incident so his feet suffered no injuries. Mommy's foot however still hurts from that rouge piece of glass that made her foot bleed.

Just a side note to anyone who cares - eggnog is really really really hard to get off the floor. Four washings later and I think the stickyness is gone. I think. I will have to let it dry to see...

1 comment:

Erin said...

I LOVE that you stuck your finger into what could potentially make you bleed, just to taste! I would have done the SAME thing. That is what us foodies do. We risk life and limb for a taste man, just a taste.