Friday, March 20, 2020

Continued . . .

It's been a while. So long in fact I don't recognize the person who wrote this blog. I want to take it all down. I want to erase that person. So much pain in her words, so much uncertainty. It makes me sad for that woman. She was a freaking mess. I don't like to admit that was me. I feel like I've grown so much since then. Some people would say that I've changed in the wrong ways, but honestly when I look at what a mess I was I don't know how they can say that.

I want to write again. Maybe I will - maybe I won't. But I'm opening my blog again. I'm still a mess and I'd like to write about that, but I like who I am now, mess and all. That's not to say I don't want to improve, but I'm glad for my journey and I'd like to continue documenting it.

I don't really care if anyone else comes along, (do people even read blogs anymore?) but I miss writing, so that's what I'm going to try to do for myself.

No comments: