Friday, September 11, 2009

Project # 2

Yet another sewing post!

I started out with this fabric and notions. When did corduroy get so soft? I am really loving the idea of soft and sturdy jumpers for my little princess.



Decided on a bodice (this is the only pattern piece I used).



I finally learned how to make a double ruffle. If you do them right they look so professional!



I love the finished product. I like this one much more than the last dress I made.





My little Princess showing off for the camera.

3 comments:

SJ said...

That dress is absolutely adorable! Can you make me one? ;)

btw, I've given you a blog award over at my blog. If you prefer I don't link you then let me know.

Chat soon! Love you!

Anonymous said...

OH my you are so talented!!!! I sure wish you could teach me....Grace would love for me to make her dresses.

Goosegirl said...

Super cute dress and of course your girly is darling.

But....whatcha been sewing lately? Christmas is coming and I bet you have been sewing something cute. So....show me!!!!! Heehee!

If you need some ideas, let me know.
Sivje